TheSinkShop has over 35,000 sinks in stock, in a variety of materials. Sinks stocked include: Stainless Steel, Copper and Porcelain.
TheSinkShop has wholesale warehouses in Texas, Georgia, California, Illinois, Florida and New Hampshire. See why TheSinkShop iis growing daily, with more happy customers!
Stainless steel kitchen sinks are easy to care for. Water spots and mineral deposits can be prevented by rinsing thoroughly after each use and wiping dry with a clean, soft cloth. Non-abrasive cleaners such as BlancoClean are ideal for regular maintenance. Stainless steel kitchen sinks will show day-to-day wear, including minor scratches. Over time this wear will become uniform with the sink’s grain, creating its own unique character, much like the patina on fine silver.
THESINKSHOP FREIGHT POLICY:
- All orders shipped freight paid (Standard Ground) if destination is within the contiguous U.S
- Customer must notify us within 15 days of damage or loss
TRITAN Stainless Steel products
LEONET Stainless Steel products
- 18 gauge 304 stainless steel content
- 18/10 chromium/nickel alloy stainless steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Decks available in brushed or polished finish
- Dual bowl configurations available in reverse orientation
- Back insulated with spray and pads
- Stainless steel kitchen sinks and bar sinks
CONTINENTAL Porcelain Sinks
- Continental Sinks brighten any kitchen or bath with simple elegance
- Offered at an incredible price.
- Available in high quality White, Bisque or Black porcelain
COPPER POTTER Copper Sinks
- Finest quality handmade copper sinks available
- Vanity undermount or drop-ins
- Bath Hammered Copper Vessel Sinks
- Kitchen Apron and Farmhouse Sinks
No doubt about it.. the sink is the most frequently used area in your kitchen. Washing vegetables, slicing and dicing, draining pasta, adding water to recipes, rinsing dishes, washing fine crystal, soaking pots and pans, watering plants.. it all happens at the sink. Morning, noon, and night, from food preparation to clean-up, your sink is a hard working companion. It's exposed to hot and cold, bumps and bruises, nicks and cuts, plus a full array of enemies mounting daily attempts to leave their permanent mark (coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, beets, etc.) The sink is also a visual focal point, sure to be noticed by all who enter your kitchen. It's no wonder your sink has to be as tough and durable as it is good looking. Today’s design options provide both style and durability, making it easy to choose the right solution for your lifestyle.